AGL’s Investor Centre is available online at agl.com.au/investors. The Investor Centre provides you with easy access to important information about AGL’s performance, including annual reports, investor presentations, share price graphs and general security holder information.
The Shareholder Services section in our Investor Centre also provides access to update your details with the Share Registry, Link Market Services, including:
- checking your holding balance;
- viewing, saving or printing interest payment summaries, transaction summaries and dividend statements for shareholders;
- updating or amending your bank account or DRP Instructions for Shareholders;
- electing to receive communications electronically; and
- downloading a variety of forms.
Link Market Services also offers shareholders the ability to register and create a portfolio view of their holdings. Registration is free and enables shareholders to view and update multiple holdings in AGL (or other clients Link act as registry for) using a single login. To create a portfolio, please go to linkmarketservices.com.au.